Vice-chancellery for Treatment
The vice-chancellery for treatment started its mission in order to operate the policies of Bushehr University of Medical Science to improve and maintain community health and prevent disease.
• Supervising the implementation of standards and guidelines for the managements of affiliated medical institutions.
• Supervising and evaluating the process for diagnosis and treatment of diseases at clinics, hospitals, laboratories and all related medical institutions.
• Supervising the standard norms of divisions and infirmaries.
• Ensuring the safety and continuous promotion of the quality of treatment services.
• Increasing the accountability of the health system.
• Performing special projects due to accelerate the patient’s treatment.